I was telling Megan about this great little custom purse boutique in Kansas City. It was insanely adorable! You walk in, take 3 steps up into this open floor plan. The walls on lined with custom bags, fabric swaps, etc. And in the middle of the store are these large design tables. So you get the picture, you pick the style of purse, you get to pick the fabrics and trims, and in three weeks, it is delivered to you! On the website you can design your perfect bag. Oh my I would love to take the plunge and purchase one of these. It's beyond Vera Bradley because you can have a say in the fabrics! PS-Maizie was fussy during this time and I didn't really want to go in but my insanely sweet husband prompted me to check it out and he'd take Maizie for a stroll outside. Wow, this boutique ended up being the highlight of our shopping adventure at the Plaza.
Over-the-top in love with God, my husband, daughter, and two sons...and sharing my blessed journey!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
1154 Lill Studio
I was telling Megan about this great little custom purse boutique in Kansas City. It was insanely adorable! You walk in, take 3 steps up into this open floor plan. The walls on lined with custom bags, fabric swaps, etc. And in the middle of the store are these large design tables. So you get the picture, you pick the style of purse, you get to pick the fabrics and trims, and in three weeks, it is delivered to you! On the website you can design your perfect bag. Oh my I would love to take the plunge and purchase one of these. It's beyond Vera Bradley because you can have a say in the fabrics! PS-Maizie was fussy during this time and I didn't really want to go in but my insanely sweet husband prompted me to check it out and he'd take Maizie for a stroll outside. Wow, this boutique ended up being the highlight of our shopping adventure at the Plaza.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute! I checked out their website, and went crazy designing my own! Didn't buy one of course, but it was fun anyhow! I bet the store was super fun!
You did? Once you design it right click on the image and save to your computer, then put it on your blog! OR You can email me the one you designed straight from their site. I want to see what you picked out!
I forget to check back and see if you comment back to me! Just now saw you commented! Which means I'll have to go deisgn another one.....bummer!!! Haha!
Post a Comment