Saturday, October 4, 2008

Death by Cashmere

I found this book by accident in KC at Barnes & Noble. Little did I know the author was a local writer and even shops at The Studio knitting & needlepoint shop that was 2 blocks from my hotel. Needless to say, I enjoyed this tory all the more! I finished it awhile ago and have been wanting to mention to you girls! Although, I did feel the inside flap description was about the niece. I found the story more about her loving aunt. If you want to borrow, first to holla' is first to read!
Who doesn't love a good knitting story?

5 comments:

Megan said...

ME ME ME ME! I win, I'm first!

Chartering New Waters said...

Could you sound more like a three-year old?

Julie said...

Luuckyyy!

KnitPic said...

Oh yeah, lucky? Well, I have my own copy! Last one in the store! So who sounds like a three year old now!

No I have not read it yet. Been busy! Next on my list, tho!

James W. Murdock said...

Is it a "make your own mystery" book or just one with a bunch of pictures? I like audio books, too. I'd put it on my iPod and listen to it or in SYNC on my way into work. My drive to work is only like 25 mins, so I'm not sure how long it would take to finish a book like that. Is it big font? I like smaller fonts, mostly, but big fonts are OK - like Max Lucado. He's a good author, but his books seem to go so fast. Is that my fault? Oh, look, Dancing with the Stars is back on...