Monday, September 28, 2009

Jackson


My precious "Little Buddy" has been growing out of control! He has been eating like crazy and it seems that every few days he likes to add more food to his feeding routine! I've started cereal and jar food and he loves it! And even though we had a rough start, he is getting the hang of eating from a spoon. Also, yesterday I looked up Maizie's stats as far as weight: at 2 mths she weighed 13 lbs. and at 5 mths she weighed 16 lbs. Jackson at 3 mths was 16 lbs!! WOW O WOW O WOW! These pics of him show his personality and each one makes me cherish this adorable stage of his life! I love him so much! I just uploaded 320 pics from our camera and thought I would dedicated this blog entry to him...


3 comments:

James W. Murdock said...

Love him very much!

Megan said...

Tell him to STOP growing. I can't handle it! He looks so sweet and I just want to kiss and pinch those cheeks. I didn't want you to think that I missed the Super Grover on his pajamas. So Shout Out to S.G.!

Julie said...

Haha, yes, shout out to SG! I cannot believe how much he has changed in just a month! I can see by the pics that he is getting his own personality, and of course, the giggling! I love it all!