Thursday, March 11, 2010

Join Me---Five Things Blog-Along

Let me start by saying I've never done this before, so bare with me! I have decided to host a Blog-Along! Ok-so I just made that up! As I go through each day, I often find myself wondering about how I can make my life a little easier. As a wife, mom, cook, baker, traveler, crafter, etc. So here is my idea, for the next 6 weeks each Friday by 4pm I'll write a list of 5 Things That Make My Life Easier in various categories! Will you join me and post your top 5 on your Blog? I will link up to your site on my page if you join me! If you have any topic ideas, let me know, we could always add a few weeks!

Here is the Calender
:
March 12 Wife
March 19 Mom
March 26 Traveler
March 2 Baker
March 9 Cook
March 16 Crafter

5 comments:

Julie said...

Great idea! I will join your blog along!

Meagan said...

What a fun idea! Count me in. :)

Chartering New Waters said...

Oh YEA!!! I have the "along" part!!!

Megan said...

Yep, yep, yep.

knitpic said...

Oh, yeah, count me in!