
I checked this book out of the library to give this 2-at-a-Time method a try. Here is my progress:

I am glad I challenged myself to give this a try because I'm enjoying it. It breaks up the usual boredom I sometimes get with socks. Usually in the afternoon when Maizie is down for a nap, I won't knit socks because they get more boring by the minutes. But not so with this method, maybe it is because I'm still new to it though. Anyways, I've decided to use this method to try to knit myself some chocolate brown mittens. I found a great pattern in Not Just More Socks by Sandi Rosner. There is a pattern with 3 inch cuffs, which seems perfectly cozy for my wrists come Michigan winter!

You would think the yarn would get all tangled from two different skeins of yarn, but when I do the method correctly, one socks just "rests" at the end of the big loop while I'm working on other.

Needless to say, I'm having a great time and look forward to casting on a fun pair of socks. Because again, I'm addicted to socks. I spent an hour on Ravelry looking up other people's sock projects to get patterns and ideas for de-stashing my sock yarn pile-up! Thanks Mom!
1 comment:
How fun is that idea?! Who knew you could knit two things at the same time?!
Post a Comment